The New Castle Camera Club competition in January was titled “Toys” and winners were selected in a number of categories, such as monochrome, color, creative, 4×6, and projected images.
- “Monochrome” was Karen Kriley (first), Audrey Pollock (second), and Karen Kriley (third);
- “Color” was Mike Pagani (first), Audrey Pollock (second), and Harriet Grossman and Karen Kriley (tied for third);
- “Creative: Altered Reality” was Karen Kriley (first), Lilly Dregseth (second), and Roy Passerelli (third);
- “4×6” was Audrey Pollock (first), Lynn Perdue, Gary Diday, and Ray Braun (tied for second), and Gary Diday and Ray Braun (tied for third);
- “Projected Images” – Mike Pagani (first), Ray Braun (second), John Kary (third).
The Camera Club will have a reception on April 22 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Exhibition at the Hoyt Institute of Fine Art.
Photographic Society of America prints were returned scored from Nova Scotia. Shirley Seymour, Audrey Pollock, Harriet Grossman, David Diffenderfer all competed.
Members were asked to have their submissions ready by the next meeting for the George W. Glennie Memorial Nature Salon. Images should be submitted on a disc or thumb-drive, or email them to Dawn Wehman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is the first time submitting images, please call 724-544-0978 to make sure to understand how image are to be presented.
TPI Photolab of Youngstown will be the guest speaker at the next meeting on Thursday, Feb. 9. The completion theme will be “Unclassified.” New members and visitors are always welcome. Please check the website for directions, membership information, dues, and competition guidelines www.newcastlecameraclub.com.